Bid Package & Specification Development
- Review and determination of projects objectives and requirements
- Development of conveyor system specifications with client’s boiler package inclusions
Detailed Engineering of Conveyor Systems
- Detailed drawings of conveyor systems, assemblies, frame weldments and components
- Layouts for conveyor path installation, including header steel, sill or sub-header, screen guarding and floor supports
- Component designs and details for non-standard equipment
- Access, maintenance and sort aisle platforms, designed and detailed for manufacturing
Project Management & Trade Support
- Complete project management including sending out bid packages, reviewing bids, recommending suppliers and support installation reviews.
- Assistance with on-site installation, answering questions and providing new ideas
- Review of equipment manufacturers shop build to customer specifications
Health Assessment of Existing Systems
- On-site review of existing systems and components for current and future use
- Wear and tear analysis
- Recommendations for improvement
- Development of a unit by unit system report
Overall Plant Layout Development
- Assistance with development of the overall plant system floor
- Planning and development of all machine placement, automation use, and conveyor system locations complete with all necessary equipment utilities
- Full development of manufacturing assembly designs and details for special pieces of automation and equipment.
- 3D renderings allow clients to view equipment before they’re built.
Standard Drawing Development
- 2D and 3D facility concept designs to finished drawings ready for installation.
- 2D installation drawings including plan views, elevation views, and cross-sections
- Design and detail of conveyor support structures
- Calculations performed for support structures.
- Importing of 3D drawings into Navisworks for BIM modeling, coordination and clash detection.
- Autodesk VAULT for drawing storage and revision control.
- Drawings are compliant with all major courier, BHS and automotive standards and specifications
- On site inspection / measurement of existing conditions
- Tape and laser measuring, building scanning, point clouds, Navisworks for upfront interference and clash detection and “as-built” verification and condition.